Welcome to All Austin Realty and Property Management
Owners: CLICK HERE for Free Property Management & Leasing Quote
At All Austin Realty we are dedicated to handling the details associated with maintaining and managing your property on a day-today basis. Believing in quality management services, not quantity management services, our property managers work with fewer properties per manager, so your property and residents do not get lost in the crowd. We specialize in single family homes, town homes, condos, duplexes, and also have access to our apartment locating division. This allows our clients's properties maximum exposure to potential residents! Our web presence is one of the best in the Austin real estate market!
Management services include, but are not limited to the following:
Administration & Management
- Accurate & Efficient Accounting & Record Keeping.
- Monthly & Year-to-Date Income & Expense Reports
- Complete Year-End Tax Records.
- Itemized Record of All Transactions.
- Pay All Bills Pertaining to the Property.
- Rent Collections
- Resident Relations
As a property owner, you know that finding qualified tenants is the biggest challenge you face. We take pride in maintaining a low vacancy rate and quick turn around time on vacant units.
- Establish a Market Rental Rate
- Property Listed with the Austin MLS.
- "For Lease" Sign Placed on Property
- Web Presence on www.allaustinlocators.com, www.austinhomesearch.com, and www.realtor.com
- We Personally Take Leasing Calls 7 Days a Week.
- Obtain Detailed Rental Application.
- Thoroughly Evaluate Credit, Employment, Rental History & Criminal Backgrounds.
- Preventive Maintenance for Maximized Long-Term Property Value.
- Recommend Appropriate Maintenance or Improvements as a Result of Inspections to Maintain or Increase Property Value.
- Arrange for Necessary Repairs to the Property.
- Provide 24-hour Emergency Maintenance.
- Properties Inspected at Time of Leasing & Move Out.
- Regular Drive-by Inspections.
- Annual Inspection of Occupied Units.
Optional Services for Non-Managed Properties
- List your property with us for lease only. We will aggressively market your property, handle all showings, screen tenants & execute the lease agreement.
- Utilize our web site for advertising, but lease it yourself. Prospects will call you directly for showings.
We know fees are one of the most important aspects to your bottom line. For clarity, we have kept our fee schedule simple, and diligently maintain a high level of communication to ensure a strong working relationship. Please contact us if you have any questions.